YETI HD™ 26 "NO DRILL" TOP MOUNT OUTER DRAGLINK END
| by Steer Smarts
||Part number: 77058001
The YETI HD™ 26 Series linkage was engineered from the ground up with extreme detail to every component. This HD top mounted Draglink end is a direct bolt on for high steer applications. The YETI HD 26 features our patent pending "No Drill" REVERSE TAPER MOUNT, making it the easiest way to top mount your draglink. No modifications of the knuckle is required and bolts directly to the factory tapered knuckle and factory draglink adjuster sleeve.
OUTER DRAG LINK ASSEMBLY:
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- E-coated for a long lasting appearance under harsh conditions.
- Engineered for proper clearance to other chassis components to eliminate interferences.
- Patent Pending "No Drill" Reverse Taper Mount makes for a quick and easy installation without the need of drilling or altering your knuckle.
- External threads are e-coated for durability and long term serviceability.
- Forged from 15v41 medium carbon high harden-ability steel and heat treated for greater buckling, impact, and fatigue strength.
- MADE IN THE USA
- 26mm ball joint.
- Cold headed medium carbon alloy steel ball studs provide incredible impact toughness.
- Ball studs are also induction heat treated - greatly improving their ultimate and fatigue strength, as well as wear resistance for superior off road durability.
- Steel bearings are also used for exceptional ball joint wear resistance and robustness.
- High quality OE style seal that ensures longer ball joint life.
- Ball joint is greaseable for greater reliability.
Outer Draglink End fits all left hand drive JK Wrangler models 2007 to 2016 including Rubicon and Unlimited.