The TeraFlex JK Trail S/T Swaybar System is a trail only version of our S/T swaybar system. The trail tuned torsion bar provides balanced vehicle control reducing body sway and lean in sidehill and off camber situations while simultaneously allowing the suspension to fully cycle and articulate. The swaybar arm features several link mounting points to fine tune the torsion rate. The trail S/T swaybar system is designed as a constant use swaybar and does not have any disconnect or release features. Fits all JK Wrangler models with 4-6 inches of lift.
- 07-Present Jeep Wrangler JK
- 07-Present Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
- JK 4-6 Inch Front Trail Rate S/T Swaybar Kit
- Trail Rated Only
- Does Not Have Any Disconnect Or Release Features
- Features Several Link Mounting Holes For Fine Tuning
- Black Powdercoat Finish
- Wheels must have 4 inches or less backspacing. The Trail S/T Swaybar is NOT recommended for street use, and is intended for trail use only. This swaybar does not provide adequate highway anti-roll characteristics. 2012-Present front JKs need the vacuum pump relocation kit P/N 4403100.