H 16.9" x W 17.7" x D 33.3"
||63 Quarts (60L) (90 x 12 oz cans)
||+10°C to -18°C (50°F to 0°F)
"ARB Fridge Freezers are the ideal way to keep your food and beverages chilled or frozen on your 4x4 adventures, regardless of ambient conditions. Not to be confused with less effective 12 volt 'coolers', the ARB unit is a true refrigerator/freezer. Own one and you'll never again find your lunch water- logged by shifting ice, and there'll always be a cold drink on hand during the sweltering summer months. Two separate power cords are included, one for AC operation (120 volt) at home, and one for DC operation (12/24 volt) in your vehicle.
Features & Benefits:
- External Dimensions:
- H 16.9” x W 17.7” x D 33.3” (H428mm x W450mm x D845mm)
- Internal Dimensions:
- Dairy/Fruit Compartment:H 5” x W 14” x D 6” (H126mm x W355mm x D151mm)
- Main Compartment: H 12.6” x W 14” x D 18.8” (H321mm x W355mm x D477mm)
- Built-in 12/24V DC and 100-240V AC power (Integrated battery protection system)
- 100% CFC free-low amp draw-ice free operation.
- Three year warranty.
- Powder coated zinc steel cabinet shell. Zinc steel provides excellent corrosion resistance.
- Recessed powdered coated steel fixed carry handles.
- Two piece injection molded lid, UV stable.
- Convenient on/off power indicator-integrated battery protection system (12/24v DC)
- Solar panel and generator compatible.
- Deep storage capacity for large upright bottles.
- User friendly, forward facing thermostat control.
- Built-in 12, 24 and 120 volt facility, making it ideal for use as a second fridge.
- Rounded corners and edges to protect vehicle upholstery.
- Fully removable lid and basket for easy access and cleaning.
- Ventilation grills allow operation even in the most confined cargo areas
- User friendly, right angled plug-in point from cord to fridge.
- Operates at extreme angles (up to 30¡) without affecting operation or reliability.
- Recessed front mounted digital control panel.
- Internal led cabinet light.
- Separate dairy/fruit compartment.
- Interior drain plug.
- Unique stainless steel detent hinge with quick release mechanism.
- Integrated battery protection system (12/24v DC).
- Integrated power system.
- No external power transformers required to operate the fridge on 12v DC, 24v DC or 110v AC*. The duty time and amp draw will be determined by the ambient temperature. Where practical and possible, bring the freezer fridge to the required temperature where a limitless power source is available.
*Quoted figures are based on a 12 volt power source.
- Transit Bags: An optional transit bag is available to aid with insulation and protect your fridge from inevitable scrapes and dents. ARB10900014
- Tie Down System: ARB's tie down system is ideal for ensuring that your fridge is secured at all times. Tailored to suit the ARB Fridge Freeze, this tie down system uses powdercoated clamps and any easy quick release system.ARB10900010