Full Extension Fridge Slide
To create the additional length of travel, the slide base is longer than the standard slide and in many installations the area behind a fridge is left void. In our efforts to maximize this storage space behind the fridge, we have designed an additional tray for storage of items such as a toolbox, recovery kit, first aid kit, water jerry can or a sealed N70 battery. The special laser cut steel rear tray accommodates either a 25mm cam buckle tie down straps or a battery tie down kit.
Utilizing the same design principles as the current ARB fridge slide, it is manufactured from heavy-duty steel, precision laser cut and formed for strength and rigidity. The EZ latch mechanism is easy to operate and includes a “comfort” plastic coated handle. The latch is factory fitted to the right hand side, however its universal design allows it to be repositioned to the left hand side too. To prevent slide roll when parked on uneven ground, the slide may be latched in either the fully open or fully closed position.
• Rated to carry 120kg/264lbs load 80kg + 40kg; 176lbs. + 88lbs
• Zinc coated metal substrate for superior corrosion protection
• Black E-coated exterior
• Premium sealed bearings for smooth sliding motion
• External dimensions L x W x H; 925mm x 460mm x 90mm
• Sliding tray dimensions L x W x H; Fridge tray 665mm x 380mm Accessory tray 205mm x 380mm
• Tray height = 47mm from base
• Slide extension 700mm
• Net weight 16kg/35lbs
Features & Benefits:
- Fits All Vehicle Makes and Models.
- The design of the fridge slide incorporates laser cut holes for:
- • Affixing the slide to the vehicle (M8 bolts not supplied)
- • Affixing the ARB fridge to the slide (M6 bolts from fridge feet)
- • Attaching the M8 bolts from ARB fridge tie down brackets (PN 10900010 sold separately)
- • Drainage hole which coincides with the Fridge drain port for cleaning the fridge
- • L-bolts within battery hold down kit